[ic] All prices are zero.. db corruption ?

Sat Sep 29 09:16:01 2001

On 28 Sep 2001, Eduardo Dominguez wrote:

ED>>After changing the products database to my own, all product prices are
ED>>now zero. Could this be a database corruption ? I check the DB
ED>>and the UI and I see that the prices are OK. Everything else is fine.
ED>>Just the the prices are zero.
ED>>
ED>>What should I check to verify the DB is corrupted ? Are there other
ED>>possible causes of this behaviour ?

Since I don't know how you generated the new one, one thought that comes to
mind is that perhaps the fields are not tab-delimited, and perhaps you have
spaces, instead of tabs, between the fields.

Did you click on 'Apply Changes'? Did you restart the server?

If you did all of those things, delete products.gdbm and then go back into
the web page. The gdbm file should re-generate and you should have your
prices.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Saturday, September 29, 2001 at 09:10 AM:
Fer sell cheep: IBM spel chekker. Wurks grate.

This Linux System has been up 111 hours