[ic] Ed's Solution for Using the Script Name Variable

Christopher Van Oosterhout interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Sep 29 22:32:00 2001

Ed and others ... thanks for your suggestions.

Ed, I found what I think you are referring to at:

http://developer2.akopia.com/archive/interchange-users/2001/msg05007.html

It appears to me that all I have to do is include the code in this message
within one of the .cfg files.

 From there, how would I call up a specific variable?

Would I do something like this?

[env SCRIPT_NAME] somewhere in an Interchanged parsed page?

When I do can I expect the SCRIPT_NAME to be echoed where ever the tag is
located?

CV