[ic] SSL & Credit card encryption

Roger Yarrow interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Apr 2 03:43:01 2002

I need help getting my SSL to work.  Beyond that, I need help with credit
cards.

Working with the foundation demo, here is where I'm at:

* I've properly set my SecureURL variable
* AlwaySecure equals "order ord/checkout ord/basket login change_password
process"
* I have <FORM ACTION="[process secure=1]" METHOD=POST> in my checkout.html

Yet, when I go to my checkout page, nothing.  It does not change to the
SecureURL or even give me an error.  The error log mentions nothing.  Can
anyone suggest something to check?

Additionally, beyond that, how do I configure it so that the encrypted
credit card info is emailed to me for decryption so it can be physically
charged?  Which variables should be set?

Thanks