[ic] simple multiple page checkout anyone?

Bob Ramstad interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Apr 2 13:44:01 2002

I've done some searching in the archives and all I've found is other
folks asking for the same thing.

I find the foundation demo checkout complicated and confusing.

I also find the foundation account creation / modification materials a
bit confusing as well.

I'm hoping someone here has created a nice clean multiple page
checkout scheme -- ideally one with a simpler notion of an account --
and is willing to share, either on the mailing list or by sending a
tar or zip archive to rramstad@yahoo.com (I don't receive attachments
here).

I've got a lot of things working with my products being displayed
correctly and so on, but it seems that the final push to getting a
working checkout scheme is going to be arduous.  I have to believe
that folks here have successfully "stripped down" the foundation demo
account and checkout stuff into something cleaner and more workable.

Thanks in advance for helping me avoid reinventing the wheel!

-- Bob