[ic] Clone item to inventory

Tue Apr 2 16:07:01 2002

Quoting Paul Jordan (paul@gishnetwork.com):
> Hi guys
>
> IC 4.8.3  Clone item.
>
> Does anybody know where the source code is for the "clone to inventory"
> checkboxes, in item_edit?
>
> I know where all the admin pages are, and I customized them a bit, but I
> can't figure out where the "clone to" checkboxes are. I *think the code is
> read in from some variable. I would like to have them checked by default,
> but can't find the <input...> tags pertaining to them.

It is in the source to [table-editor]. It seems to make sense to have this
be settable, and I will probably add it to the next version (based on a new
preference setting Item Display->UI_CLONE_TABLES).

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of
car payments.  -- Earl Wilson