[ic] basket / cart not appearing on page PS

Paul Jordan interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Apr 3 19:46:01 2002

> I should also mention that the direct link to ord/basket.html gives
> the exact same display i.e. no cart is shown.
>
> I'm really baffled as to what is going on.
>
> -- Bob

For some reason, (at least with me) I can only edit basket.html off line,
and ftp it up. If I edit basket in the slightest in UI, the cart component
doesn't read in.  My suggestion, if you have a back up of basket.html on
your computer, ftp it up and replace the on on your server.

I don't know, it may be a bug.  Also, make sure you ARE using one of the
cart components in basket, obviously.

Paul