[ic] /admin page images

S. Wong interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Apr 4 00:58:01 2002

Hello,

I just installed Interchange 4.8.3 and used the foundation demo store.
However, I don't know why the /admin page images are broken.  Could someone
please let me know what I've missed during the makecat?  Comparing to
interchange.redhat.com, my admin page seems to refer to the images with a
prepended "/cgi-bin/demostore/admin."  E.g.
/cgi-bin/demostore/admin/demostore/interchange/en_US/B2_b.gif.  The
/demostore/interchange/en_US/B2_b.gif actually works ... I just don't know
why the prepend shows up with /cgi-bin/demostore/admin/index.html....  The
/cgi-bin/demostore actually have the images fine.  I haven't gotten the web
site on the Internet so I can't send a URL for you to look at.  Hopefully, I
made sense.

Thanks in advance.

Ciao ?:-)
S. Wong