[ic] Help in Shipping Tables Modification "450.cvs, 2ndDayAir.cvs Ground.cvs etc... "

J. Pla interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Apr 4 12:06:01 2002

Hi!! Anybody Know or can explain me how to configure a new Shipping Rates ?

I want to configure my Interchange Application to work with UPS tables based
on Spain rates.

I have the csv tables of UPS that are the listed below

But i want to know how can i aplicate this tables and their valors to the
actual existing tables in the Foundation Demo that are
450.csv , 2ndDayAir.csv, NextDayAir.csv, and Ground.csv or if necessary to
create a new tables with the structure of the actually tables using the new
valors.

Note that the actually tables 450.cvs, NextDayAir .... have diferent
structure that new tables spaexport.cvs ...

450.cvs is like Zones02.cvs but the field DEST. ZIP doesn't exists in my
Zones02 file
spaexport.cvs is like ground.csv but with more fields for the differents
options methods like Standard, Express Saver Etc...

Your help would be very grateful. Thank's in advance.

Jordi Pla

Tables UPS in Spain
spaexport02.csv, zones02.csv

--------------------------------------
Here there are the diferents options.

Table spaexport02.csv

Express Plus
------------

                                                   National
European Union    Out of EU WorldWide
Documents        Weight Kg         Zone 1   Zone 2    Zone 3      Zone 4
Zone 5        Zone 6 Zone 7 Zone 8
                          UPS Envelope  39,3       40,3         etc..
                           0.5                   39,3       etc..
etc..
                              1                   39,3       etc..
etc..
                              1.5                41,11     etc..
etc..
                              2                   41,11
                              etc..
Documents &
Packs                      0.5              39,3
                                  1              39,3
                                  1.5           41,11
                                  2              41,11
                                  etc..          etc..

Express
-----------

The same with another valors and more zones

Express Saver
-------------
The same with another valors and more zones

Standard
------------
The same with another valors and more zones

Expedited
------------
The same with another valors and more zones

---------------------------------------
Table zones02.csv

In my excel table:
Columns and rows ( A1,A2,A3 ...)

A1="For customers in Spain (Peninsula and Balearic Islands)"
A4="Use these tables to ensure that your preferred UPS service option is
available, and to identify the zone number for your shipment.  Zones are
used to calculate the cost of your     shipment"

                                           (Column G         Column I
Column K         Column N)
A4 --> G, I, K, M, O etc... = Express plus     Express      Express Saver
Etc...

A6="Only available for the postal codes or cities listed below
    Extended area surcharge may apply for certain areas"

A7="A"
A8="Albania" --> Express Zone 8
A9="Alemania UE" "Germany EU" --> See below
A10="Augsburg" --> Express Plus Zone 5
A11="Berlín"-->Express Plus Zone 5
ETC.....