[ic] getting data on categoryvertical

Fri Apr 5 09:20:00 2002

Hello IC users,

Iīm trying to change the table to be read at category_vertical. This is for
my locale settings on my store.
I what to select which table to use depending on the lng that the user is
using.
Ex: Iīve created tables: area_pt_BR, cat_pt_BR and products_pt_BR.

When creating the left menu, I what to filter this.
Iīve tryed to change the table using loop at the original code but I canīt
find where I can set the table to get data from.

Iīve tryed the to substitute the loop to sql commands where I can manipulate
the selects better. But, nither this way it works. Iīve tryed this code:
--
[query
prefix=box

]
[sql-param code], [sql-param name]<BR>

[boxlist]{[box-exec bar_link]area[/box-exec]}

[set found_cat]1[/set]
[query
prefix=cat
list_prefix="catlist"
type="list"
sql="select code, name
from cat
where sel='[box-code]'
order by sort"
]
[catlist]{|[cat-exec menu_link]cat[/cat-exec]}[/catlist]
[/query]

[/boxlist]
[/query]
--

but I canīt get any data. Iīve found out that if I take off the "prefix=box"
I find the group names but then I canīt find the category name because there

Can anybody give me a help ?

Thankīs in advance,
Gus