[ic] How to code most recently viewed items

Andrew Brown interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sun Apr 7 12:17:01 2002

Hey guys:

	If you have ever been on amazon.com you'll notice it shows a history of
most recent items you have viewed.  I am trying to do this same thing where
it will show the most recent items you have viewed. I guess it would work
when someone clicks an item on the results.html it will add that item to the
most recently viewed.  I need to show a maximum of 4 at a time, but they
keep changing as you click on different items. Can anybody point me in the
right direction on how to set this up. Can it be done?

Thank

Andrew