[ic] What database should I use

Mon Apr 8 02:43:01 2002

Quoting SMABanks@aol.com (SMABanks@aol.com):
> If your new to IC you may just want to use the database that comes with the
> program.

What is this stuff where people are posting with no context at all? Not
even an In-Reply-To: header so that threading can occur?

If you are replying to a mail list message, you should hit "Reply"
and not "New Message". Any modern mail agent has this.

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

I don't want to get to the end of my life and find I have just
lived the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as
well. -- Diane Ackerman