[ic] external fulfillment with ic

Chris Schaub interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Apr 8 05:50:01 2002

I don't like to follow rules. Also, I don't think my method of posting is all
that unusual, especially noting the brevity of both responses. Also, I've been
doing this for over 15 years and don't feel like I should be lectured to by
snotty nosed punks! Who gives you or anyone else the right to create an RFC
regulating the way I communicate? Freedom of expression? Screw RFC1855, I did.

--- Joachim Leidinger <jojo@blackpoint.de> wrote:
> Chris Schaub wrote:
> >
> > So you'd run an external daemon that would look for new orders, process
> them to
> > the external fulfiller and then update the status? Ok, is there any doc for
> > developers? Thanks.
> >
> > --- Mike Heins <mheins@redhat.com> wrote:
> > > Quoting Chris Schaub (schaub123@yahoo.com):
>
> Hmmmm....do you think, you get an answer from Mike, if
>
> ---------- snip --------
>  -- Contextual quoting is preferred, i.e.
>
>                 Quoting user1 (<user1@somedomain.redhat.com>):
>                 > Some limited text that will give context.
>                 >

>                 Your reply.
>
>     versus
>
>                 Your reply, lazily put at the top.
>                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>                 Quoting user1 (<user1@somedomain.redhat.com>):
>                 > The whole big blob of the previous posts, including
>                 > signatures and all
>
>         In fact, the author of the program stops following a thread
>         the moment this lazy quoting method is used. He figures that
>         if you can't take half a minute of your time to save multiple
>         minutes of the readers time, the heck with ya.
>
> For more information see the Netiquette RFC:
>
>         http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc1855.html
> ---------- snip --------
>
> ???
>
> Joachim
>
> --
> Hans-Joachim Leidinger | Dipl.-Phys.Ing. Entwicklung eCommerce
> [leidinger@bpanet.de]
> Black Point Arts Internet Solutions GmbH
> http://www.bpanet.de

=====
Classical Guitar - Location Recording
http://www.schaubguitar.com