[ic] admin UI images.

Griff Hamlin interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Apr 8 11:29:11 2002

I could not find this in the archives, if someone knows where it is,
please direct me. I have installed the foundation demo, and am a new
user to interchange, although familiar with CGI and Linux in general.
The pages come up for the store, but when I go to the admin interface,
the first time I set this up there were little icons next to things, and
now there are none. I can't figure out what I did differently, but I
can't find where the variable is for the UI images, and even if I could
I don't know what to set it to. Can someone please tell me where that
variable is kept, and what a default value might be? Thanks.

Griff Hamlin