[ic] Adding a custom route

Jerry Brady interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Apr 8 14:53:01 2002

Folks,

I'm setting up Interchange for a purchase requisition system and the
backend of the ordering process requires me to generate a TAB-delimited
record for each order.  I've done a pretty good job figuring things out
by poking around and searching the archives, but I can't find a decent
reference for the "Route" directive of catalog.cfg.

Can anyone point me to a reference for the attributes of a route defined
in catalog.cfg?  I'm specifically talking about: attach, credit_card,
increment, supplant, etc.

Thanks in advance,
Jerry

Blue Circle Technologies	 office: (810) 231-2126
http://www.bluecircletech.com	 mobile: (586) 344-4812