[ic] onChange

Greg Goble interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Apr 9 04:57:01 2002

Something's fishy...

Vrs.: IC 4.8

The following code produces what I want in checkout.html, after I selectd
Yes OR No, BUT only when I click somewhere/anywhere in the browser window
(strange???). I mistakenly found this after exhausting all other
possibilities known to me...

Q: Why would clicking in the browser window cause my [if] to work properly?
What's missing this should work on "onChange"?

Here it is:

<input type="radio" name="insurance" [checked name=insurance value=Yes]
value="Yes"  onChange="this.form.submit()">Yes
<input type="radio" name="insurance" [checked name=insurance value=No]
value="No" onChange="this.form.submit()">No

[if value insurance eq Yes]

[then]
text_text_text
[/then]