[ic] Check out not working

Raymond Miecznik interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Apr 9 19:59:01 2002

well, you only need to type in the symbolic link if you have qmail
installed, for backward compatibility, if you have just sendmail installed
it should work right off the bat, I don't use sendmail..

make sure you install it correctly, read the documentation if it is not,
the last thing you want is a open relay so spammers can use your network
to distribute their crap..

Raymond