[ic] Re: how can i purchase interchange docs from china

Paul Jordan interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Apr 10 21:44:01 2002

> hi,all

I know they take paypal for donations, but I guess you would need a credix
for that too. umm, they have the docs in .pdf which you can download and
print yourself for free.

Other than that, I dunno.

Paul