[ic] re: order tracking

Thu Apr 11 11:07:01 2002

At 04:30 PM 4/11/2002 +0200, you wrote:
>Raymond Miecznik <electron@electronics2000.com> writes:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I noticed that a customer has their own login and they can log in and check
> > the status of their log in, and I tried that, but there is no space as far
> > as I am aware of for the administrator to place a tracking number in
> there ?
>
>What do you mean with tracking number ?
>
>Ciao
>         Racke

Such as a UPS tracking number? There is a comments field in the
transactions table, though it has not been used in any demo since the
Minivend days. You could add a tracking field to that table, then you would
just need to override admin/order_status.html with a customized copy which
allows you to enter a tracking number, and add display of the same on the
customer's order_status page.

- Ed L.

(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax