[ic] /session

Jim Webster interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Apr 13 18:23:01 2002

Is it possible to "turn off" or at least limit the amount/type of data that
is written to catalogs/sitename/session?  I have about 35MB worth of files
in that directory which is just plain useless (to me), not sure about IC.

This particular site is on a shared hosting solution w/ a 50MB limit, with
all these files deleted, the entire site including IC, products, product
images, graphics, etc. uses about 15MB (small site).  A shared host for this
site is fine and I don't really want to upgrade the capacity limits or move
it to a dedicated server.

Jim Webster