[ic] Standalone Admin UI?

Orko interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Apr 15 17:06:01 2002

I am going to be trying to set up an offline MySQL DB that is sync'ed
with our catalog's live DB and *just* run the admin UI on the offline
DB.

I just wanted to know if there were any pointers/concerns that I should
be aware of.

My thoughts of how to do this are:

- Install Interchange onto the offline server
- build a catalog with the same catalog name as the online(live) one
- Set up the MySQL DB's/Tables/permissions in the new catalog to gain
  access to the local DB from Interchange
- Get the local DB syncronized with the online data
- Access the Admin tool and everything should be cool.

Am I missing anything?

-- orko