[ic] Item options/attributes questions

Jason Vagner interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Apr 15 18:46:01 2002

I'm a bit new to Interchange and have a few (hopefully) quick questions
on managing item options / attributes through the admin UI:

1) I created some standard options which will apply to most products and
seem to have to "clone" them from other products in order to attach them
to new products as they're created. Is this the proper procedure?
2) Is pricing listed with the standard product cosmetic and/or a
fall-back value when it has item options too?
3) I created item options but they're not ordered in the manner I
prefer. I see in the documentation that there's an o_sort value
associated. Can't see how to get to that easily. I also see that there
are standard and variant view page that would SEEM to be the way to add
this value to the standard admin ui page .. Is that right? How?
4) What's the "Add Variant" stuff on the item options edit page, right
about the options clone form field? Maybe it's not used in matrix option
edits?

Thanks.

Jason