[ic] HELP WITH 2Checkout.Com vs Authorize.Net

Linda Harris interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Apr 16 10:07:00 2002

Hello,

    I'm new to this group and Interchange.  I've got the store working, but
I need to use the credit card payment service "2Checkout.Com" to accept
credit cards.  They do not support Interchange directly, but they do tell
you how to adapt the Gateway Authorize.net to make it work on
2Checkout.Com's   Has anyone successfully adapted the Authorize.Net files to
accept 2Checkout?  If, so, can you please contact me off-list?

    Otherwise, does anyone know the name of the file, and where it's
located, that HAS the Authorize.Net original data in it so I can make the
changes where 2Checkout suggests?  With many thanks,

Sherlock
The Baker Street Marketplace at SherlockHolmes.Com

This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee(s) and may be legally
privileged and/or confidential. If you have received this e-mail in error
you may not copy/use the contents in any way, please destroy it and contact
me via return.
Copyright© All Rights Reserved.