[ic] I write a new file named"order_lines.html",it's like

grace interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Apr 16 23:06:00 2002

hi,  Ed L,
For
[search-region
                 form="vendor_prefix=[cgi vendor_prefix]"
                 more=1
                 search="
                         (search terms here)
                 "
]
.... ([search-list] and [more-list] here)

how can i pass two parameter using form?

I've tried
	form="showpending=[cgi showpending]&showpaid=[cgi showpaid]"
and
	form="showpending=[cgi showpending]"
	form="showpaid=[cgi showpaid]"
but doesn't work. Can u tell me how to write and where to find the syntax? in which pdf file that download from the website? Thanks

grace