[ic] International shipping setting

Fajar Handika interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Apr 17 12:37:00 2002

Hello list,
I'm in outside us, and I have some difficulties to calculate
Fedex/UPS shipping cost.
I've got the shipping rate from the local agent here and
already convert it to csv format just like what it describe
in the icdatabase manual.
However... based on the this manual, it seems doesn't cover
international shipping setting. On the ups lookup mode, it
only looks for state/zip. I can't figure out where to set the
shipping setting based on country table.
Assuming ic users are spread all over the world, i think my
problem has already solved, but I can't find it anywhere when
digging into the archives.
Is there anyone willing to share experiences?

Thanks,
undee