[ic] searching for a good book...

Dan Browning interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Apr 17 18:21:00 2002

At 05:38 PM 4/17/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>Thanks Ryan!
>
>Assuming that you must have read the book in order to have recommended it-
>then you'd recognize the term "p-brane" - to which you have proven yourself.
>
>-cisco

Since you know that Ryan was only jesting, I'll assume you mean the acronym
P-BRANE instead of the correctly spelled would-be insult, "pea brain".  Of
course, this post as well as yours is very ON-topic, because as we all
know, P-BRANE has a lot to do with Interchange.  I only wonder which
construction of P-BRANE you were referring to?  Was it...

  * Partner Base Rate Area Norepinephrine?
  * Parity Bomb Rack Assembly Navy Evaluation?
  * Patrol Brazil Nitro Express?

Or perhaps it was "Push (their) Buttons Right And Never Experience (them
again)"?

-Dan [1]
A continuing flow of paper is sufficient to continue the flow of paper.

                 -- Dyer

[1] Humor impaired need not reply