[ic] Error creating database with foundation demo on devel interchange

Stefan Hornburg Racke interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Apr 18 04:11:02 2002

Casey West <casey@geeknest.com> writes:

> After I finish running bin/makecat and I run bin/interchange -r, I get
> the following error after every table creation.  I'm using the
> postgres database and everything in the sql db is being created and
> inserted.
>
>   (SQL insert statements yak yak...)
>
>   table 'products' failed: DBD::Pg::db table_info failed: ERROR:
>   parser: parse error at or near "left" at
>   /home/sites/site10/interchange/lib/Vend/Table/DBI.pm line 539.
>
>   kvs config error: products not a database, cannot use as products
>   file
>
>   kvs: error in configuration. Skipping.
>   kvs: config error. Skipping.
>   Interchange server started in INET and UNIX mode(s) (process id 24965)
>
> As stated, this happens for every table, not just products.  I'm a
> little perplexed because I've had no problems using devel on a vanilla
> redhat 7.2, but the exact same source is killing me on a cobalt raq3
> (i386) that carries a linux built by cobalt (of course, this shouldn't
> matter).

Probably you should mention the versions of Interchange, DBI and DBD::Pg
to get help.

Ciao
        Racke

--
Think of it !

For projects and other business stuff please refer to COBOLT NetServices