[ic] if page

Paul Jordan interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Apr 18 19:47:00 2002

> I need to show some info in my LEFTRIGHT_TOP template based on
> what page the
> user is looking at.. is this possible?
>
> I tried something like [if page blahblah]...  I'm thinking I can possibly
> declare a value based on the page name then say [if value whatever].. etc.
>
> Anyone done this that can help? I don't see anything in the archives or
> resource site.
> Thanks.
>
> Jim Webster

Hi Jim

I am going to do a "you are here" highlighted menu, like on amazon. I am
going to set [tmp] variables in the header like [tmp style]3[/tmp] then I
can use [if] statements in any of my templates.

I am thinking going off the page name will be messy considering you have to
have an [if] for each page name. I would stick with page "types" and declare
what type they are in the head.

Now, if it is a flypage, I would just use different flypages base on a
field, like prod_group or somehthing.

Paul