[ic] New Interchange Help Site Launched

Steve Thomas interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Apr 18 23:50:01 2002

All set. I made the text areas bigger.

Advanced Web Solutions
Web Design, Graphics Design, Web Hosting, Web Programming
info@awsol.com
Phone: 617-389-3906
Fax: 617-389-3907
www.awsol.com
----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Jordan" <paul@gishnetwork.com>
To: <interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2002 11:34 PM
Subject: RE: [ic] New Interchange Help Site Launched

: > Thanks for the reply
: >
: > I just tried to enter a "cut and paste" but I aborted. Do you think you
: > could widen up the textarea? It is hard to make sure everything looks
: > intuitive when I am typing it in, you know to format it up a
: > little bit for
: > the readers.
: >
: > Sorry for being picky. Maybe a percentage, I dunno, can you set a
: > text area
: > to a percentage? I don't think so. I will check back tomorrow, if it is
: > still small, I will type it out in notepad and paste it in and cross my
: > fingers :)
: >
: > Thanks again!
: >
: > Paul
: >
:
: OOPs sorry, I didn't realize that was a "in the list" thread.
:
: I will go thrash myself thoroughly now
:
: Paul
: interchange-users mailing list
: interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com