[ic] Hosting Solution

John Beima interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Apr 19 14:50:01 2002

G'Day Jim,

We offer Interchange hosting starting at $120 per year with FULL e-mail services
& FTP access. We have Signio/Verisign, AuthorizeNet, & iTransact currently
running. Two of the modules have been fixed to work correctly as well.

We currently host over 200 Interchange sites, and our server hasn't had a minute
of down time, except for upgrades, in over a year & a half...

By the end of June we will have full PayPal support included in the form of a
build in module, not some stupid replacement pages....

Please feel free to call me at 866-836-8778 or 780-451-1086 below...

Personally I am getting very sick of all the Interchange hacks out there!

John Beima
jbeima@palb.com, support@alocalagent.com, and support@alocalchurch.com

P.A.L.B. Systems - Phone: (780)451-1086 - Fax: (780)447-4760
11639-122 Street, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, T5M 0B6

Affordable Web Pages - Phone: (888)932-9990 - Fax: (256)351-7297
2713B Spring Place SW, Decatur, Alabama, United States, 35603