[ic] strange case of the disappearing usertag

Honest to Goodness interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Apr 22 11:21:01 2002

After much effort I have built a global usertag that fetches postal
rates from Canada Post and offers them as options to the customer. I had
my web host place it into the usertag directory and went to test it the
next day. It didn't work because it had disappeared from the directory.

My host said he didn't erase it, so we placed it there again, tested it
and jumped up and down for joy when it worked perfectly. The next day it
was gone again and my host says he never touched it.

What is going one here? Some kind of cron gone crazy? An auto-immune
response? Some automated task that is erasing that directory and
refilling it with only the default usertags? I'm not a bad person! Why
is this happening to me?!