[ic] Image_Dir is still a problem...

Andrew Lietzow interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Apr 22 23:11:00 2002

Dear patient IC Wizards... ?

Foundation Store Demo is now working well.   Hurrah!

Now, I run makecat to create a "real" store catalog.  Voila, I end up with
the same //logo.gif error as I had with the original!  Only now I can't seem
to get it resolved!  I took the last / off of the ImageDirInternal setting,
as I did in the foundation store, only this time it doesn't make any
difference!

Here is the URL.  http://hostahaven.com/cgi-bin/hostahaven.cgi and here is
an example of what the URL is for the images.
http://hostahaven.com/hostahaven/images/foundation//logo.gif

Here is that // again and it's driving me over the edge!   Help!

(and now, just to make sure that I'm not doing drugs, I went back to the
Foundation Demo, and yes, it's still working at
http://microanswers.net/cgi-bin/foundation/index.html ... BUT... and this is
what is driving me nuts...
http://microanswers.net/foundation/images/foundation//logo.gif is the same
as the above but this one works!!!

Yikes!!! I've entered the Twilight Zone!

Andrew Lietzow
The ACL Group, Inc.