[ic] Deparately seeking images...and assistance ... on my last leg?

Aaron Hazelton interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Apr 23 09:59:01 2002

> My current status is that the Foundation Demo is running (see
> http://microanswers.net/cgi-bin/foundation for proof), but
> for the real work
> that needs to be done at
> http://hostahaven.com/cgi-bin/hostahaven.cgi , I
> can't get the images to load.

Sorry I havent' been watching this... In your demo, it also has an extra
"/", but you cannot remove it??

> Recently, I've posted multiple messages to this forum and I
> am getting no
> response.  Have I offended someone in high places?  Have I
> been so arrogant
> or rude that I am undeserving of assistance?  I am on many other list
> servers and frequently help and receive help from list
> members, so I can't
> picture that this is the issue.
>
> I've tried to follow the threads of communication in the
> archives.  I don't
> know that I would ever be able to find answers there because
> the key word
> search brings back documents with little or no relation to my
> keywords.  I
> don't have hours and hours of time to sift through
> documentation hoping to
> find something that addresses my issue.

I suggest shortening your messages, I don't think the 'gurus' like to
read long messages to figure out what you are asking, be concise.

  _____

Sincerely,
Aaron Hazelton
aaron@hazenet.net