[ic] (custom signio): Charge operation 'custom signio' failed.

Michelle Wilant interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Apr 24 10:12:00 2002

Perhaps it would be best to make a copy of the signio sub and start
modifying it  -- going backwards to see where the problem is.  Start by
putting in the correct string -- the one you are using at the command
line -- and not use any of the form values.  Then submit through the
store and see if that works.