[ic] receipt.html page doesn't display, everything else works.

Wed Apr 24 11:07:00 2002

At 05:03 PM 4/23/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I added AuthorizeNet to a working IC 4.8.3 cart and managed to lose the
>receipt.html page.  I'm in test mode for the AuthorizeNet right now.
>
>Symptoms:
>When checking out, everything works correctly until I place the order.  At
>this time, the report, receipt, emails are sent, AuthorizeNet is sent its
>information (I know this because I receive an email from them).  The receipt
>page does not come up however, the last checkout page is displayed.
>
>I see there are similar problems on the list in time gone past, but no
>resolutions.
>
>Any clues on where to start with this one?
>
>What I've already done:
>The order profile for the checkout page has this at the end - &final = yes
>
>These are on my checkout page (page called ord/confirm.html) - maybe one of
>these is wrong, even though it worked before adding AuthorizeNet?
>
><input type="hidden" name="mv_doit"          value="refresh">
><input type="hidden" name="mv_nextpage"      value="ord/confirm">
><input type="hidden" name="mv_order_profile"
>value="checkout_profile_confirm">
><input type="hidden" name="mv_order_route"   value="log main copy_user">
>
>Routes in catalog.cfg
>
>Route log         attach          0
>Route log         cybermode       ""
>Route log         empty           1
>Route log         encrypt         0
>Route log         increment       0
>Route log         report          etc/log_transaction
>Route log         supplant        0
>Route log         track           logs/log
>
>Route copy_user   attach          0
>Route copy_user   cybermode       ""
>Route copy_user   empty           1
>Route copy_user   encrypt         0
>Route copy_user   increment       0
>Route copy_user   report          etc/mail_receipt
>Route copy_user   supplant        0
>Route copy_user   track           logs/log
>
># Main route must be last to make default
>Route main        attach           0
>Route main        credit_card      0
>Route main        cybermode        ""
>Route main        default          1
>Route main        email            '__ORDERS_TO__'
>Route main        encrypt          0
>Route main        encrypt_program  '__ENCRYPTOR__'
>Route main        errors_to        '__ORDERS_TO__'
>Route main        increment        0
>Route main        pgp_cc_key       ""
>Route main        pgp_key          ""
>Route main        receipt          etc/receipt.html
>Route main        report           etc/report
>Route main        supplant         1
>Route main        individual_track orders
>Route main        track            logs/tracking.asc
>
>Route  authorizenet  id           "__AUTHNET_ID__"
>Route  authorizenet  secret       "__AUTHNET_SECRET__"
>Route  authorizenet  host         "__AUTHNET_HOST__"
>Route  authorizenet  referer      "__AUTHNET_REFERER__"
>

>Thanks,
>
>Russell Mann

Russ - I recently had a similar problem. In my case, I learned that when
the comments in catalog.cfg say that Route main should be the last route,
they mean it. In my case I don't think I was using payment routes, but it
was still a case of another active route after main/default messing up the
works. Try moving your authorizenet Route above main and reconfig, then
give it another whirl.

- Ed L.

(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax