[ic] Deparately seeking images...and assistance ... on my last leg?

Andrew Lietzow interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Apr 24 15:04:01 2002

Dear IC Wizards,

Thank you's to all who responsed...

I made a decision to purchase the IC Developer's Guide.  It should arrive in
a few days.  After reviewing it, if I cannot resolve my issues, I may be
reaching out for more help via the list, or help via a small consulting
assignment, just to get me started.  All who responded spoke well of the IC
product once you get a handle on its requirements.  Several, however,
cautioned me regarding subtle complexities due to unique characteristics
generally required of a robust system.  I wanted it to be a slam dunk; it is
not.

Thus, without a better handle on how the system is put together,  it is very
difficult to troubleshoot the source of my problem.  I think it is time to
anty up and see if my brain can get over the hump.  Unfortunately, I guess
I'm going to have to invest more time before I can make a final decision.  I
hate when that happens...

A sincere thank you to those who either gave specific tips or words of
encouragement.

For now, consider this call "closed".  I don't know from whence the "//"
originates but maybe in a day or so I'll find an eraser...:-)

Sincerely,

Andrew Lietzow, MBA
The ACL Group, Inc.