[ic] Ic configuration

Brendan Crosser-McGay interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Apr 25 13:55:01 2002

Maybe you don't have the correct permissions?  I had a hard time reading
that message of yours.  If you want someone to help you, you might want
someone with a better grasp of English describe the problem so that you can
get some kind of assistance.  Just a suggestion.

Brendan Crosser-McGay
brendan@paymentonline.com