[ic] another loop question - [SOLVED]

Aaron Hazelton interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Apr 25 17:33:00 2002

> > >Forgot to add one thing: if you do [loop-code] you get the
> field 'code'
> > >of the table 'testimonials' as searched above (i.e
> '00005') but none of
> > >the rest work.

> > did you try [loop-data testimonials fieldname] ?
> >
> > Ven

> If you search the archives, Racke recomended [loop-param
> fieldname] which
> does the job for me.
>
> tim

Thanks for your replies!!!

I tried [loop-param fieldname] and it was still blank.. And [loop-param
tablename fieldname] doesn't work...

I had tried [loop-field tablename fieldname] but in doing all the
combinations I guess I missed the [loop-data table field] and that did
it!  It's a little crazy though, I really thought that [loop-field
fieldname] was 'the way' to do it, oh well.
  _____

Sincerely,
Aaron Hazelton
aaron@hazenet.net