[ic] gpg encrypting to multiple recipients

Fri Apr 26 10:11:01 2002

At 09:34 PM 4/25/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>I was curious if it possible to encrypt the cc info to multiple
>recipients. This is my current gpg config:
>
>gpg --no-default-keyring --always-trust --keyring \
>/usr/local/interchange/.gnupg/pubring.gpg -e -a --batch -t -r '%s'
>
>does the -r flag accept multiple key id's?
>
>--
>Peter Hicks
>peter@libation.com
>http://www.libation.com

I would think that you could insert additional routes in catalog.cfg which
essentially repeated the encryption process with different public keys. For
that matter those routes could also send email copies to different
recipients, etc. I haven't done it but it seems that it should be possible.

- Ed L.

(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax