[ic] Locale questions

Russian Books interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Apr 29 04:16:02 2002

1. When I tried to fill out company information in wizard in
administration area of Foundation catalog, I received following
message:

**********************************
Error:
failed pattern - '' =~ [A-Z][A-Z]
**********************************

I am using Windows CP-1251 cyrillic codepage. Tried to use KOI-8R but
failed too.

2. When I try to change locale on my virtual host, command EXPORT...
executed successfully, but after some time (about 30 minutes), locale
returns to default. I think I can't change locale by myself on virtual
host. How in this case I can use proper locale? Anybody has such
background?

3. I already asked this question but without explanation. Here it is
again with proper explanation:

I have two sites. They hosted by one virtual host provider. When I
changed parametres in catalog.cfg or after.cfg on one site changes
reflect on another site. How this can be? I know that files
catalog.cfg and after.cfg affect only on their own catalog. Some more
information: I think that host provider running one copy of
interchange but settle different catalogs for differnet virtual sites.

All of that problems linked to incorrectly tuned locale, is that
right? If anybody can guide me with process of properly tuning russian
version of our e-shop it will be very appreciated.

Sincerely,

Alexei V. Fedchenko
Russian Books Ltd.
http://www.russianbooks.biz