[ic] feasibility of random components - [SOLVED]

John Beima interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Apr 29 14:18:00 2002

Why didn't you just use the banner tag? It works basicly the same way, but would
give you, more likely, even more options...

John Beima
jbeima@palb.com, support@alocalagent.com, and support@alocalchurch.com

P.A.L.B. Systems - Phone: (780)451-1086 - Fax: (780)447-4760
11639-122 Street, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, T5M 0B6

Affordable Web Pages - Phone: (888)932-9990 - Fax: (256)351-7297
2713B Spring Place SW, Decatur, Alabama, United States, 35603