[ic] When saving a template in the admin i get internal server error

Andrew Brown interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Apr 30 15:58:00 2002

Sometimes when I save a new template I get an internal server error. In my
logfile it reads this error

 tools /cgi-bin/tools/admin/template_edit.html
search error: your search file a valid database reference, was 'backup'.

I searched in the archives and I came up with only this that Mike Heins
wrote:

I did post about this, but I wonder if it got through.
It is harmless, happens when doing a page edit, and is caused by
not checking to see if you have a backup database defined before
fetching lists of backups of your differnet pages.

It is fixed in CVS, and will be in 4.8.3 when that is
released.

This does not help me I don't even use CVS, does anyone know how to fix this
error?