[ic] Multiple Size Items

Paul Jordan interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Apr 30 21:22:02 2002

> Does anyone here use the software to sell items (clothing, t-shirts
> specifically in my case) that comes in multiple sizes?  If so how di/do
> you set up the site so customers can order items easily in the size(s)
> they want?
>
> Thanks,

I don't sell clothes. A simple way, if you don't have many items, would be
to have a single item db entry for every size combination. Of course, this
will get out of hand quickly if you have more than a dozen products :)

Then you would want to look at options. Simple options, Modular options and
Matrix options are at your disposal.

Enter an item into UI "new item", WHEN you are doing this, on the top
towards the right, you will see "options" click on it and try it out.

good luck

Paul