[ic] Checkout To Receipt Page Error

Raymond Cheng interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Aug 2 10:22:01 2002

I'm running IC 4.8.2. Recently, my catalogs started having this error. Every
time a customer clicks the "Place Order" button on the checkout page, rather
than going to the Receipt Page, it displays the following error:

---START-------------------------------------------------
Internal Server Error
to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@korksoft.com and inform
them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that
may have caused the error.

Apache/1.3.20 Server at www.-------------.com Port 443

The orders make it into the IC control panel. It also manages to send the
customer an order confirmation email, however, it fails to send the order
notice email (with PGP credit card information) to the vendor.

Otherwise, every other function on the site behaves normally. Does anybody
have any clues how this happened or how to fix it? PLEASE HELP!

Thanks in advance.

RC