[ic] ic 4.8.5 - debugging help ??

DB interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Aug 2 11:16:02 2002

IC 4.8.5/foundation on RedHat 7.1

Some testers of my soon-to-open store have reported a "page not found"
error when they hit the final "process order" buttton. They both were
using IE and both were able to complete the order by hitting "back" and
trying again. I can't get this to repeat (I dont use IE) and I don't see
anything in the logs of ic or apache.

Does anyone recognize this behavior? If any of you use IE and are bored,
please place a test order on my store (link below) using credit card
4111 1111 1111 1111. Reports of any errors can be emailed to me directly
DB@M-and-D.com. Please provide as much detail as possible and thanks for
any help.

http://m-and-d.com/cgi-bin/MDS/index.html

DB