[ic] Completely database driven IC site?

interchange-users@icdevgroup.org interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Aug 2 22:20:01 2002

On Fri, Aug 02, 2002 at 06:34:35PM -0700, Barry Treahy, Jr. wrote:

> Rene Hertell wrote:
>
> >Hi guys,
> >
> >Has anyone built a completely database driven IC-site?
> >
> Yeap, work in process due to go live at the end of August...

We have that, only in mv4.03.  One can sign up for it like Yahoo!
store.

Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a price point, so we
just use it for "mini-stores" of our own making.  The idea
was anyone with one to half a dozen products could sell them
online.

Seemed like a good idea at the time.