[ic] TcpMap - (dash)

Orko interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Aug 2 23:27:01 2002

I've searched, but can't find reference to what the interchange.cfg
TcpMap value of '-' (dash) actually means.  I have two catalogs running
on different servers, and one of them was initially set up with makecat
as using UNIX mode.  Since then, I've switched it over to INET mode, and
noticed a difference in interchange.cfg between the two servers.

Here is what I'm seeing:

First server(originally set up as INET):
TcpMap port# catname

Second server (originally set up as UNIX):
TcpMap port# -

What does the dash mean?  I believe when I first set the UNIX mode
server up the original line was:
TcpMap 7786 -

But when I compiled the tlink cgi I changed it to the port specified in
my config.h file for the tlink and the catalog is working as is.

Thanks in advance for any info,

-- orko