[ic] Need help with ic tags, creating dynamic javascript menus

Nicholas Cook interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Aug 3 12:50:01 2002

Would anybody know the location of the Tips and Tricks article by Mike
Heins mentioned in the below conversation.  I've tried searching for it
but can only find references to it, not the actual article.

Thank you,
Nicholas Cook