[ic] Desperately in need of help with BoA

interchange-users@icdevgroup.org interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Aug 5 00:20:01 2002

I have searched and searched the archives, but have found nothing that has
helped so far.
I am trying to get the BoA module to work with IC. I have Net::SSLeay
installed and when IC is restarted it says BoA module initialized using
Net::SSleay.

my catalog.cfg looks like this:

# Read in initial variables from a database.
VariableDatabase variable
Variable MV_PAYMENT_MODE boa
Variable MV_PAYMENT_ID my id
Variable MV_PAYMENT_USERNAME my username
Variable MV_PAYMENT_SECRET my secret
Variable MV_PAYMENT_ACCEPT 0

my route in catalog.cfg looks like this:

Route boa id "MV_PAYMENT_ID"
Route boa username "MV_PAYMENT_USERNAME"
Route boa secret "MV_PAYMENT_SECRET"
Route boa accept "MV_PAYMENT_ACCEPT"

I have required the BoA module in catalog.cfg as well.

When I try to do a test sale from IC checkout page, it still says that the
payment processor is
not responding but if I put together a simple little form with all the
variables, pointing at BoA.....it works.

What am I missing? I am new to IC and have been pulling my hair out over
this one for two weeks now.

I am using IC 4.8.3  on Linux 7.2 and Apache 1.3.23 with perl 5.6.1 ,ModSSL
2.8.6 and gnupg 1.0.6

Any ideas would be GREATLY appreciated.....