[ic] How to disallow shipping option to display?

Miles Eddins interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Aug 5 10:24:00 2002

Our catalog's shipping pull-down menu displays the UPS and USPS shipping
option and charge.

We occasionally send orders to military addresses (APO, FPO etc), but only
ship USPS for these orders. UPS lookup for APO/FPO addresses show up with a
$0 charge because the ZIP code is not found in the shipping database. For
military orders we'd like for the only shipping option that shows up to be
USPS.

How do you prevent a shipping option appearing in the pull-down menu if it's
returning a $0 charge? In the IC Admin interface, I've set "allow to be 0
cost" to "no" and applied changes - this does't prevent the $0 shipping
options showing up in the pull-down menu. Our shipping page contains the
select menu code below:

<SELECT name="mv_shipmode">

[loop option=mv_shipmode list=|[data table=country key='[default country
US]' col=shipmodes]|]
									<OPTION value="[loop-code]">[shipping-desc [loop-code]] [shipping
[loop-code]][/loop]

</SELECT>

Thanks for your help,

Miles