[ic] Catagory search error

Richard Houston interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Aug 5 10:25:01 2002

Hi all,

I m working on the foundation demo store and all is going rather well
but I have hit a staring issue.

I have added a product called handwarmer in category handwarmer which is
in the area Misc.
I have not done anything different with this one than any of the others
I have added.

Now when i go to view the store and click on the

Misc / Handwarmer I get the following error.

Limit subroutine creation: bad limit creation code in coordinated
search, probably search group without search specification. at
/usr/lib/interchange/lib/Vend/Search.pm line 768.

If I add a different category (one working under a different area) to
the Misc area the added category works fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Rich